Technical Specialist-Onsite with HSBC
- Onsite with HSBC
- Contract Position
- Technical Specialist
Onsite with HSBC - Technical Specialist
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We're currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC as Technical Specialist
Position Type: Contract 12 months
Salary : Up to 55k/month
Key Responsibilities :
• Work within the Virtual Workspace pod, covering some or all of: Agile way of working for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Netscaler Infrastructure and related products, 3rd level support of said products, thought leadership, technical documentation, verbal and written communication
• Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
• Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
• Understand and follow the ITID strategy and vision, and also the Product Management direction
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, security enhancements, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities
• Work collaboratively within the platform and with other stakeholders to identify and agree improvement opportunities
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Desktop Virtualisation, with solid Citrix XenApp/XenDestkop/Netscaler environment administration experience
- Experience working in large-scale multinational companies
- Experience of working as part of an Operations OR agile team is a plus
- Interpersonal skills - demonstrate good judgement and a good level of communication. Ability to articulate complex technical issues concisely.
- Knowledge of technical components of the VMWare hypervisor, Windows servers 2016/2019, TCP/IP networking and VPN gateway
- Experience of associated technology areas: Microsoft Windows/Office, browsers, Java, security models and tooling, identity and access management tooling, Active Directory, SCCM, Azure
- Work independently and under high pressure, including but not limited to meet tight deadline and incidenment management
- Scripting and automation experiences, with proficiency in the use of Power Shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes is a plus.
If you are interested in this role, click "apply", else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Shwetha at Shwetha.email@example.com
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: I.T & T - Banking / Finance IT