As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We’re currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC team.
- The purpose of the role is to define the vision, design and specifications to deliver the rollout of Loan IQ in HK under the WCL Asia Loan IQ Adoption Programme (ALAP) and support other Loan IQ product delivery activities in the ASP Region.
- The role will entail :-
- Documentation of business user requirements and functional specifications
- Documentation of the Loan IQ set up requirements
- Business analysis and preparation of project documentation, including business case and project artefacts
- Support on development and delivery of project plans (including impact assessment for change requests on design, scope, time, budget or effort on project plan)
- Support development of control structures and performance scorecards to ensure project milestones, budgets and resources are met
- Supporting the Loan IQ operations teams in Hong Kong, KL and Kolkata
- Liaison with FO Business, Finance and IT teams
Impact on Business
- Identify and document all non IT requirements including:-
- Documentation impacts/changes
- Communication plan
- Resource requirements
- Data integrity/clean up
- Target Operating Model (identify, review and analyze business processes and systems to undersign design implications across Business, IT and Operations)
- Migration steps and processes
- Scope, define and assist execution of test scripts/testing
- Build, own and execute Business migration run-books where required
- Planning and co-ordination of weekend dress rehearsals
- General co-ordination of efforts across Operations teams and Loan IQ IT
- The incumbent will need to be a self-starter to plan and deliver multiple activities falling within the role
- In depth knowledge of bilateral and syndicated loan market
- Strong working knowledge of Loan IQ system ideally with a strong understanding of branch set ups
- Strong analytical and data management skills (eg excel)
- Project management experience
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with key stakeholders & team members and internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
For all interested parties, please send your CV and expected salary to email@example.com or click 'Apply Now'.
Category: I.T & T - Banking / Finance IT