Onsite with HSBC - Senior Finance Manager (9 Months Contract, up to 85k)
- Finance Manager, Project Finance
- Banking or Financial Services
- Bank, Hong Kong
As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We’re currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC Business Finance team that closely works with the wider finance organization, both regionally and globally. The team is actively involved in the planning and forecasting process that is critical to the ongoing tracking and monitoring of strategic initiatives.
- Working closely with the business to provide business finance support with regular contact with senior management.
- Facilitate and support the day to day and strategic management of Global Banking through the preparation, analysis and distribution of value added, timely, and commercial analysis.
- Responsibility for working with the businesses to set AOP and Strategic targets and hold the business to account for the actions set out in these plans.
- Review, manage and deliver Global Banking Asia management information deliverables for monthly reporting, forecast cycles and ad hoc requests.
- Provide client profitability analysis for business and finance management on regular/ad hoc basis
- Provide ad hoc support and assistance on revenue and balance sheet reporting and analysis to the other members of the GB finance team.
- Facilitate and assist the Global Banking business through the preparation, analysis and distribution of financial reports and analysis.
- Work with the offshore team on a day to day basis to ensure deliverables are produced on time and are to the highest standard.
- Drive efficiencies in production of MI reporting and streamline processes and standardise where possible.
- Participate in and provide financial input into the Business Reviews.
- Support the development and implementation of various improvement initiatives, and drive efficiencies in MI reporting where possible.
- Drive reporting changes to provide more value added, including the adoption of visualisation tools
- Strong financial services knowledge and relevant working experience.
- A good understanding of the Global Banking business and its products would be an advantage
- Proven track record of successful business partnering
- Previous experience of working with offshore teams to coordinate the compilation of data would be an advantage.
- Agile, change mindset, dynamic and curious approach to work
- Exceptional drive and commitment, ability to work and thrive in a fast changing and results driven environment
- An inquisitive mind who is not afraid to challenge the status quo, continuously look at ways to improve processes and reduce duplications
- Accountancy, Finance or Economics qualifications preferred
- Strong technical and commercial understanding of what drives the numbers
- Commercially minded and customer focused
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills in dealing with all levels as well as the confidence to interact with senior management
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities
- Proven ability in handling competing priorities
- Sound judgment, decision making and problem solving abilities
- A leading performer who inspires others
- A self-starter who is not afraid to speak up and face a challenge and also open to listen to guidance and learn as they go
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to highlight problems but more importantly offer innovative and practical solutions, and drive through their execution in a collective environment and in a timely manner
- Good operating skills, including use of TM1, Office, Qlik, Phyton etc.
If you are interested in this role, click “apply”, else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Adarsh Manu at email@example.com
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required
HK$ 70,000/Month - HK$ 90,000/Month