- Product Delivery Senior Business System Analyst
- Experience in Agile methodology
- work on our Platform Implementation change programme
Onsite with HSBC –Product Delivery Senior Business Analyst (contract)
As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We’re currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC BBD Product Delivery team as Product Delivery Senior Business Analyst.
The Product Delivery function supports the execution of the strategic investment portfolio for the Custody business globally. Our mission is to drive the digital transformation of Custody, through enabling delivery of digital channels and services, developing new products, strategic enhancements to our existing products as well as ensuring our products meet the regulatory / mandatory requirements within the markets that we operate.
We are looking for a Product Delivery Senior Business Analyst to join our team, to work on our Platform Implementation change programme. The position is responsible for assisting in the end to end delivery of the change programme, developing and executing on the overall roadmap.
This role calls for an entrepreneurial and innovative Business Analyst who can work across the different partner functions, including Sales & Business Development, Strategic Client Management, Product Management, Operations & Technology teams ensuring cross collaboration and alignment of requirements through to delivery.
• Define product and operations requirements and system goals through partnership with the relevant teams and end users
• Filter, prioritize and validate complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties & functions as assigned
• Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements, user stories as well as test plans
• Problem resolution – good investigation, innovation and analytical skills
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, and a curiosity to ask appropriate questions to fully develop business and functional requirement
• Collaborate with business partners, technology groups, suppliers & customers to manage and provide updates on the value steams
• Drive the solutions and design with the relevant steams
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the product, operations & technology teams
• Identify opportunities to improve ways of working, and engage the team and functions on regular retrospectives to identify suggestions for change
• Consider the business implications of the application of solutions to the current business environment
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility in approach, and the ability to show initiative and respond quickly to changing situations.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and work to bring clarity by effectively engaging clients or partners.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix environment, with strong ability to influence and persuade
• Experience with Agile & Agile Methods in the context of software delivery
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex information clearly depending on audience (e.g. internal stakeholders, clients etc)
• Ability to execute role with a high level of autonomy while being mindful of when to seek guidance and approval
• Excited about driving change
• Thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working across different groups and time zones.
• Experience with ‘Design Thinking’ in an Agile Setting
• Knowledge of Post Trade, Equities or Fixed Income within a Custodian or Broker Dealer environment for Settlements, or Asset Services is highly desirable but not essential for this role.
• Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and software development
If you are interested in this role, click “apply”, else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Shwetha at Shwetha.firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.