Onsite with HSBC - Middle Office Trade Control / Project Implementation (Contract, up to 105k)
- Trade Support, Middle Office
- Project Management
- Banking, Financial Services, Hong Kong
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We're currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC team, which is responsible for defining and analyzing the impact to the current operation processes, across all APAC sites, wherever they trade derivatives products.
- Working in conjunction with Business partners and Operations users be responsible to define processes to be implemented
- Work with Operations users to carry out test definition and execution for the workstream through test case definition, test scripting and test execution.
- Understanding the Business project Requirements from both Regulatory and Operations perspectives and ensuring that the test cases and test plan adequately cover the requirements
- Manage the Operations team across Asia sites and executing UAT
- Working with IT partners, Operations and workstream management to address issues that arise during testing
- Working in conjunction with Front Office, IT partners and Operations users be responsible to define the Implementation plan and manage the Implementation.
- Manage post implementation support period - ensuring issues are captured and escalated to appropriate areas for resolution.
- 10+ years' experience of delivering change projects leading to an excellent understanding of the challenges of delivering change and how appropriate use of project management methodologies, standards and disciplines can improve the quality of change deliverables.
- 10+ years' experience of test management
- 10+ years' managing implementations / migrations
- 10+ years business knowledge of the securities products (previous experience of securities market regulation would be an advantage
- Strong team management skills and people manager.
- Experience in the Investment Banking industry or similar environment (e.g. broker, custodian) together with experience of change management / re-engineering roles
- Proven track record of having delivered and/or reviewed complex, cross organisational/geographical business or technology change within Operations
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural financial institutions
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders in change from the front office business, infrastructure and IT
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers in the organisation
- Excellent presentation (including PowerPoint), communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude, high level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets
- Planning, time management and resource management skills
- Tenacious and able to challenge the norm / suggest viable alternative approaches
If you are interested in this role, click "apply", else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Adarsh Manu at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required