Onsite with HSBC-Global Cash Equities Product Owner
- Onsite with HSBC
- Contract Position
- Cash Equity
Onsite with HSBC - Global Cash Equities Product Owner
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We're currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC as Global Cash Equities Product Owner.
Salary: Up to 110k/month
- Collecting and prioritising requirements from the Global Cash Equity business and cross-asset / front-to-back stakeholders and working with technology to drive delivery for a given area.
- Ensuring information / prioritisation decisions are presented to Product Owners and key stakeholders in an accurate, timely, data-driven way to support Product Owner decision-making
- Building out business outcomes / data analytics / metrics frameworks to support progress tracking and Product Owner prioritisation
- Planning and budgeting exercises
- Project admin and governance including status reporting: ensuring updates / milestone tracking / risk & issue escalation is accurate and timely
- Ensuring a clear, well-managed book of work / backlog, covering both strategic initiatives and non-initiative based work e.g. RTB / PIRs / GASRA / ITSO / automation / MSIIs
- Co-ordinating cross-pod alignment and project management to ensure cross-cutting business delivery is achieved
Accountable to the cash equity business for:
- Defining the key business requirements, managing sponsored deliverables throughout the development cycle, ensuring tangible and successful end-to end delivery
- Ongoing engagement with key front-to-back infrastructure functions (e.g. operations, technology, legal, compliance, regulatory change) in order to shape the product offering
- Proactively identify and implement process re-engineering and platform improvement initiatives in a globally consistent way.
To be successful in this role the candidate must,
- Work in partnership with Technology in order to drive delivery.
- Lead and enable technology teams: removing blockers, answering questions and providing information which helps the delivery team move quicker
- Consider Operational risk and controls at every stage of delivery.
- Work closely with Business Management / Control Office to ensure that control and regulatory requirements are understood and appropriately prioritised.
- Good understanding of Cash Equity and critical success factors
- Manage project programs across multiple streams of work simultaneously while balancing client need versus budgetary pressures
- Successful history of working closely with technology and driving technology change in a collaborative manner.
- Proven track record of effectively resolving issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery
- Ability to drive an agenda and consensus across multi-functional and cross-regional teams
- Ability to build and sustain a wide network of stakeholders in a large matrix organisation.
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role, click "apply", else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Shwetha at Shwetha.firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required