Onsite with HSBC - Finance Change Business Analyst - GB&M (6 Months Contract, upto 60k)
- Business Analyst, Financial Analyst
- Global Finance, Global Banking
- Banking, Financial Services, Hong Kong
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We're currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC project for HBAP. Working with a large Global Finance team, that delivers complex transformational and important regulatory change, you will support through business analysis and coordination of requirements gathering, testing and deployment.
- Influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes. Foster open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations
- Work with global, regional and country leadership, and with leads of complex programmes running in parallel, to plan and lead effective deployment of change on priority programmes in line with global and local strategic plans
- Actively manage the change roadmap, handling risks/issues/dependencies as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits
- Ensure delivery of complex programmes of work using appropriate challenge to ensure the best outcome for HSBC
- Manage complex operational, organisation and technical issues proposing appropriate solutions.
- Ensure regular programme communication to programme SteerCo, enable business decision making via the Business Design Authority.
- Day to day management of globally dispersed internal staff and delivery partners where applicable.
- Accountable for regular regional engagement within scope regions, ensuring regional alignment with the global Finance front-to-back programme goals.
- Plan and run project budgets so that they are clearly articulated and actively managed aligning with wider departmental cost strategy and goals.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the GB&M Finance functions, business processes, products, data flows and interactions
- Experience in gathering and analysing requirements, building and monitoring test plans
- Prior experience re-engineering front to back flows in the GB&M environment
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Lateral thinking/problem solving/creativity
- Project management experience
- Ability to draft or verbally present updates to stakeholders and other members of the senior management team that identify progress and explain salient issues
- Ability to prepare and review Board and Steering Committee briefing packs
- Highly analytical, meticulous and well-organized professional
- Ability to work independently in a challenging and a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this role, click "apply", else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Adarsh Manu at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required
HK$ 50,000/Month - HK$ 60,000/Month