Onsite with HSBC - Digital Commercialization & Engagement (12 Months Contract, up to 50k)
- Digital, Marketing, Communication
- Banking or Financial Services
- Hong Kong
As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We’re currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC Digital Marketing team, which is responsible for digital metric performance, including Digital Engagement, Digital Revenue, Digital Leads and overall transaction % through digital channels.
- Developing communications, campaigns, plans, and digital messages to internal and AMH markets, specifically in digital channel, and optimising effectiveness;
- Support achievement of global / local digital objectives: % Revenue growth, % Leads growth, % Increase in transactions servicing, % digitally / mobile active and engaged;
- Drive bank-wide cost-saving initiatives including paperless initiatives, through collaboration with business owners and effective communications;
- Enhance New-to-Bank digital onboarding to uplift customer experiences and interactions with the bank;
- Drive transaction migration from non-digital to digital channels through driving mobile banking adoption.
- The role holder is accountable for ensuring timely and effective delivery of communications for all digital feature launches and engagement communications
- Influence the behavior of employees/colleagues (e.g. education on how a contact centre employee can be an ambassador for digital).
- Be a critical leader of AMH digital strategy, RBWM’s strategy and the AMH digital external environment.
- As AMH digital strategy, influencing, inspiring and educating others at all levels in the organization.
- Requirement to navigate and leverage resource in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong Commercial Orientation with the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights, and to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation.
- Leadership experience of designing and implementing communications strategy
- Experience in strategy formation, campaign management and project execution
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent understanding of marketing methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Ability to lead work groups and influence global and local teams
- Customer focused, results-based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, able to respond to communicate with users in professional manner and elicit constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
If you are interested in this role, click “apply”, else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Adarsh Manu at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required
HK$ 45,000/Month - HK$ 55,000/Month