HSBC_Contract_Programme Manager_Transformation (12m contract - 80K approx. pm.)
- Programme Manager Transformation
- Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Retail Risk or Wholesale Credit Risk
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We are seeking a high caliber Programme Manager_Transformation for our HSBC team.
- Senior Project Manager to implement and drive the Data and Reporting projects within the region.
- Ensure regional scope of work is appropriately defined and delivered against. Function as the single point of contact across the work packages across the different Risk work packages across Wholesale, Retail, Operational and Market risk. Ensure appropriate alignment of roles/responsibilities and efforts across Group, Region and Sites within the region. Identify gaps in delivery plans and escalate for appropriate inclusion in Programme scope.
- Act as the day-to-day lead for Asia Risk, supporting the Global Team/Lead for the workstream, other appropriate stakeholders and the regional senior management team
- Establish and run appropriate Risk Programme governance across Asia and facilitate key Programme decisions working across all Risk functions.
- Promote priorities and deliverables in alignment with overall Programme objectives
- Drive appropriate engagement across Risk for the Programme and promote collaboration with other Functions and Global Businesses
- Manage regional risks and issues, escalating regionally and globally as appropriate
- Ensure appropriate communication relating to Programme implementation across
- Engage with country teams within the region for communication, briefing, and supporting and helping to drive regional and local implementations.
- Proven experience of leading change Programme in a Risk context
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to influence change in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of operating confidently at Executive level
- Proven experience of discussing complex analytical subjects with non-technical internal and external counterparts
- Strong leadership, be able to communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, with capacity to interpret complex business/ risk requirements, translate the technical details into business context, and vice versa
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery and most importantly, adhering to the Business Transformation Framework (BTF)
- Understanding of how the Risk function operates and the ability to speak confidently
- Understanding of how risk models impact the financial position of HSBC and the controls, governance and oversight required to achieve this
- Advanced understanding of reporting requirements, data lineage, architecture within the bank will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, competition, economics, etc
- Excellent people management, planning and organization skills
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed project teams
- Exposure to Cloud Technology implementation will be an advantage. Other related topics include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and/or Machine Learning (ML).
- Data strategy awareness and ability to execute change relating to infrastructure and IT processes desirable.
- Agile, Design Thinking, 6 Sigma, PMP, Prince 2 will be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "APPLY".
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required