Corporate Banking Programme Coordinator-Onsite with HSBC
- Corporate Banking Programme Coordinator
- Onsite with HSBC
- Contract Position
Onsite with HSBC – Corporate Banking Programme Coordinator
As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We’re currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC.
Title - Corporate Banking Programme Coordinator
Contract Duration - 6 Months
Budget - 35k Max.
Working in close partnership with the Corporate Banking Business (Future of the Frontline FoTF), Learning Partners, Chief of Staff and HR.
Key responsibilities :
- To help deploy the new Corporate Banking graduate programme pilot in Hong Kong, crafting a comms plan to include key interventions
- To work with a number of business areas to forward plan and map rotations
- To keep Recruitment teams up to date with plans for the new graduate intake (2022) so this can be folded in to their marketing campaigns, assessment centres, brochure, website
- To have ongoing exchange sessions with the pilot class as well as the wider cohort to gather feedback
- To help manage the ongoing development for the graduates in FoTF
- Support the business on developing the career development framework and execute any related activity
- Day to day activity includes: programme support, rotation management, performance management
- Management of rotations to ensure that they are delivered seamlessly and meeting business needs
- Delivery of projects including training review and development interventions and Stakeholder Management
- Work closely with the business and graduates to ensure consistent, best practice approach is adopted in how graduates on rotation are managed
- Ensure accurate analyst performance and rotation data is collated, recorded and monitored globally
- Drive year/rotation end calibration sessions for graduates
- Stay abreast of developments in this space across industries and share that knowledge with the wider HSBC team.
- Experience in supporting a project/programme management
- Experience of the Financial Services Industry advantageous
- Experience influencing across functional boundaries and globally
- Demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and analytical, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Understanding of regulatory and policy implications of programme development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience speaking to both technical and business audiences
If you are interested in this role, click “apply”, else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Shwetha at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment
Category: Retail Banking - No Selection Required