- Case Manager
- Onsite with HSBC
- Contract Position
Onsite with HSBC - Case Manager
As one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC's unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world's largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We're currently seeking an experienced professional to join the HSBC Wholesale IBOR Transition team.
Job Title: Case Manager
The role of the Case Manager ("CM") is to plan, coordinate and track the transition of Global Banking client IBOR product portfolios. Typically to support Relationship Managers ("RM") through the early stage documentation (such as term sheets) through to the execution of key legal documents (such as facility agreements) and to ensure successful completion of the migration from IBOR benchmarks to Risk Free Rates.
- Supporting RMs with client outreach by providing client packs, tracking client outreach and recording client decisions
- Updating progress of transition cases through execution in a dedicated workflow tool
- Developing a clear understanding of Risk Free Rate loan conventions, interest rate calculation methodologies and HSBC standard commercial terms related to RFR loans
- Responsible for coordinating across product providers and ensuring linked transactions e.g. a loan hedging derivative is amended as agreed with the customer.
- Obtaining dispensations from certain parts of the business, including legal and portfolio management, when certain terms are not aligned to the HSBC commercial strategy.
- Knowledge of HSBC Global Banking and commercial banking Credit and Lending process, operating model and products
- Broad network across Global Banking and/or commercial banking business and supporting functions
- Knowledge of the regulatory regime that governs HSBC and Global Banking
- Knowledge of Global Banking and commercial banking client base e.g. FIG, MNC, LC
- Experience working in a commercial banking, Banking and Markets Front Office environment
- Ability to make key strategic decisions that are pragmatic and grounded in practical solutions
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Clear commercial focus with strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Strong people and team management experience
If you are interested in this role, click "apply", else, you may also directly send your updated resume to Shwetha at Shwetha.email@example.com
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Category: Financial Services - No Selection Required